Exhibe Flix TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 YEAR FREE SUBSCRIPTION FOR EVERYONE
Welcome everybody to Exhibe Flix Social. You can subscribe to the best website and movies in the world, from entertainment to philanthropic. No credit card required. You will need to provide a verifiable valid email account. After verifying your account on the email sent, and creating your own password you can Login and go to the "ALL MOVIES" menu to start watching today. Still need help? CONTACT US HERE
EXHIBE FLIX, the ultimate destination for watching and engaging with the world’s best films! We provide our subscribers with access to motion pictures streamed over the Internet to computers, iOS and Android mobile devices as well as Internet-connected TV's, game consoles and set-top boxes. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Company’s sole discretion, and such changes shall apply to any purchases made after such changes are posted. Therefore, you should review these Terms of Service prior to each purchase so you will understand the terms applicable to such transaction. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, do not make any purchases. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
1 Registered Users, Subscribers, Billing and Cancellation Becoming a Registered User. You may register as an EXHIBE FLIX user of the Website free of charge (a "User") for a year. To become a User, submit your username and email address, First and Last name to the Subscription form and create a password to complete your account profile. You will need to create your own Social Media Profile to be able to follow and communicate with other users, and write movie reviews. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
Your 1 Year FREE EXHIBE FLIX subscription, will start the day you open your account, unless and until you cancel your subscription. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid email address. Free 1 Year Subscription Your free subscription period will commence by completing the registration process and will end 1 Year later even if our rates change during that period. EXHIBE FLIX reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free subscription eligibility.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms & Conditions, any price changes to your service will take effect following email notice to you.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.
- Payment Methods for Video On Demand when available. You may change your payment method information by logging-in to your account and going to ACCOUNT menu and clicking on UPDATE BILLING INFO menu. Once there go to New Billing Method to add your new payment information. Then click on Submit Form. Your payment method will be updated. If you need assistance CONTACT US and within 24 hours we will guide you through the process. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment method information or cancel your account, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment methods, the issuer of your Payment method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment method service provider for details.
Cancellation You may cancel your EXHIBE FLIX subscription at any time. If you need any support CONTACT US HERE and we will contact you within 24 hours.
2 Passwords & Account Access
- A User has access and control over the EXHIBE FLIX account. A user’s control is exercised through use of the user's password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the user should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the user wishes to prohibit others from contacting EXHIBE FLIX Customer Service and potentially altering the user’s control, the user should not reveal the Payment method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card) associated with their Video On Demand charges. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- BY SHARING THE EXHIBE FLIX SERVICE PASSWORD OR ALLOWING OTHERS TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT, THE USER AGREES TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSURING THAT HOUSEHOLD SUBSCRIBERS COMPLY WITH THE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND SUCH USER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE HOUSEHOLD SUBSCRIBERS.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the EXHIBE FLIX website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. EXHIBE FLIX reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. EXHIBE FLIX is not obligated to credit or discount a subscription for holds placed on the account by either a representative of EXHIBE FLIX or by the automated processes of EXHIBE FLIX .
4 Applications You may encounter third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) ("Application(s)") that interact with the EXHIBE FLIX service. These Applications may import data related to your EXHIBE FLIX account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and EXHIBE FLIX is not responsible for such Applications. SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO WITH OR SPONSORED BY EXHIBE FLIX AND MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITH OUR SERVICE IN ALL COUNTRIES. USE OF AN APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK.
5 Use of Information Submitted. EXHIBE FLIX is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the EXHIBE FLIX service, including the EXHIBE FLIX website and user interfaces, without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the EXHIBE FLIX service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note EXHIBE FLIX does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for movies, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to EXHIBE FLIX . Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against EXHIBE FLIX and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
6 Beta Programs.
On occasion, Exhibe Flix may choose certain users to test, review, examine, assess, and use certain Exhibe Flix Technologies through a Beta program ("Beta"). In our continual search to improve our website and/or look/functionality/content/advertising/reach, we will conduct tests so that on an experimental trial basis, the company can decide what content, movies, logos, shall remain, rotate, or adapt to new situations. This will help, through the strategies created by our team of experts and attorneys, to keep our brand relevant, improve website functionality, determine if a particular campaign or movie catalog element conforms to the needs of our clients, and maintains customer service and public satisfaction.
You may be required to register for an account or otherwise submit certain personal information in order for Exhibe Flix to identify you, properly determine your eligibility to participate in a Beta, and contact you upon selection for a Beta. Exhibe Flix will select qualified Beta users in its sole discretion. Selection for a Beta program in no way creates an employment relationship between Exhibe Flix and the Beta user and does not entitle the Beta user to any benefits or compensation.
If you participate in a Beta, you must not disclose any information in any form regarding any part of the Beta unless expressly permitted in writing. You may not share, post, blog, send, email, record, summarize, excerpt, or otherwise disclose any part of any Beta, including the sale, resale, copying, or distribution of any access codes or keys to participate in any Beta. Exhibe Flix may collect any and all information submitted as part of the Beta, including, but not limited to, certain personal information, user data, and game-play data. You agree to allow Exhibe Flix to contact you regarding your participation in the Beta and seek your participation in user-group studies and other participatory surveys.
7 Social Media Terms.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
(a) You acknowledge and agree that all information, data, data records, databases, text, software, music, sounds, photographs, images, graphics, videos, messages, scripts, tags and other materials accessible through the Service, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted ("Content"), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Exhibe Flix, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service ("Your Content"), and other users of the Service, and not Exhibe Flix, are similarly responsible for all Content they upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service ("User Content").
(b) You acknowledge and agree that Exhibe Flix has no obligation to pre-screen Content (including, but not limited to, Your Content and User Content), although Exhibe Flix reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing sentence, Exhibe Flix shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or that it deems objectionable.
(c) To the extent that you submit any Content, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have all necessary right and authority to grant the rights set forth in the TOS with respect to Your Content; and (ii) Your Content does not violate any duty of confidentiality owed to another party, or the copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other right of any other part.
You represent and warrant that you are not: (a) located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (b) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties, including, but not limited to, the Specially Designated Nationals List.
9 Customer Support. If you need assistance with your account, click on the "FAQ" or "CONTACT US" links at the bottom left hand corner of every page of our website at any time. There you will find the answers to many frequently asked questions or you will be able to contact us.
How to Send a Notice of Copyright Infringement
In you are a copyright owner (or the owner’s authorized agent) and have a good-faith belief that material on our website infringes one of your copyrights, you may notify us using this procedure. In order for us to process your notice of copyright infringement, it must be sent to the agent designated below and must include the information specified below. When we receive a notice under this procedure, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Send your notice of infringement to our designated agent for receiving such notices: Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Exhibe Flix Business & Legal Affairs Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent to: Exhibe Flix 256 S Robertson Blvd, Suite#104, Beverly Hills, California 90211 Attn: Business & Legal Affairs - Copyright Compliance Email Address of Designated Agent: info@Exhibeflix.com DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OR E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED ABOVE. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.) Your notice of infringement must be a written communication provided to the agent designated above that includes substantially the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our Site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our Site. 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted. 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.WE CAUTION YOU THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
How to Send a Counter-notice
Repeat Infringer Policy
We have a policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. A repeat infringer includes any user who has made two or more Postings for which we receive a notice of infringement under this Copyright Compliance Policy. Each user agrees that if his or her account is terminated pursuant to this Copyright Compliance Policy, the user will not attempt to establish a new account under any name, real or assumed, and further agrees that if the user violates this restriction by opening a new account after being terminated pursuant to this Copyright Compliance Policy, the user shall indemnify and hold us harmless for any and all liability that we may incur therefor. Sole Statement: This document is the sole statement of the Copyright Compliance Policy with respect to this Site, and no summary, restatement or other version thereof, or other statement or policy, in any form, including, without limitation, machine-generated, is valid. This Copyright Compliance Policy was last updated on April 28, 2020.